You can contact Admiral’s customer service team by calling their head office telephone number directly on 02920 601 294 to enquire about your single or Multi-Car policy as well as your home & life insurance cover.
- To take out a new policy or receive a policy quote from Admiral immediately, simply call their dedicated line on 0871 882 8282
- To contact Admiral’s dedicated assistance team about a car insurance claim, ring 0844 543 4400. For general customer service concerns, dial 0871 882 0000. Lines operate from 8am – 9pm Monday to Friday, on Saturdays from 9am – 5pm, and on Sundays from 10am – 4pm.
- If you’ve broken down and need urgent roadside attendance, phone 0800 458 92 80. This line is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- You can contact Admiral customer services at local-rates you can also phone 02920 601 294 or if you are calling them from outside UK please call +44 (0) 2920 601294.
- For mobile phone enquiries, you can also call 68407 from your device.
- If you want to direct a concern, complaint or praise in a written letter, write to the Admiral Group head offices at:
Admiral Group plc, Admiral Group House, 1 Langdon Road, Swansea Waterfront, Swansea, SA1 8AG
- E-mail concerns can be addressed to email@example.com. Alternatively you can use their contact form at https://secure.admiral.com/contactUs/emailUs.php
Admiral is one of UK’s best-known car and home insurance companies, founded in 1993. Created with the aim of offering ordinary UK residents great value car insurance, the company now operates several offices throughout the UK. In recent years Admiral has grown as a result of its dynamism – it now has a yearly turnover of over £2 billion.
Much of the company’s success is thanks to their rethinking the market for policies in spite of heavy competition. In 2005 they began to offer ‘Multi-Car Insurance’, letting new and existing customers insure multiple vehicles at an enticing discount. This allowed the company to make a mark, with many thousands of UK households now insured with one of their policies. Additionally the company’s distinct adverts, often featuring actors in Napoleonic-era English naval officer dress, caught the attention of many potential buyers.
If you happen to own a sports car, are young, or reside in a city, you’ll likely end up with much higher premiums. Admiral however aim to provide a fairer deal for customers across the automotive spectrum. They’ve applied the same philosophy for home insurance too – whether you own a flat in a tower block, a terraced home, or a detached property, you can expect to be given a fair and competitive rate on your premiums.
As an existing customer, it’s hard to say how Admiral’s service could be better. As well as an easy-to-navigate online account, you’re given multiple options to easily alter or upgrade your current insurance policies. If you happen to want to insure a motorcycle, go on a holiday, or want life cover, Admiral will offer you a great deal that takes into account your existing customer status. If you want to check legal small print, renew online, or get info on the various policies, the company web interface is a practical means to do so.
If something goes wrong with Admiral’s services, you’ll find that the company’s customer care team are there every day to deal with problems. If you do have a compliant you want to escalate, a dedicated resolutions team intends to solve your issue and, if possible, retain your custom. As for cover, the business offers customers a courtesy car, up to £5,000 in personal injury insurance that also covers spouses, plus specialist cover for belongings and car windscreens.
A regular recipient of industry awards, Admiral has ratcheted up many favourable consumer ratings. It never fails to honour No Claims bonuses, so long as proof is provided either via the post or from a previous insurer. For drivers fond of travelling, Admiral’s cover also applies in Ireland and Europe.
Contact Admiral on telephone number 0844 543 4400 for any enquiries about your car insurance, home insurance or life insurance policies.
Phone Admiral Insurance customer services on their Cardiff head office helpline 02920 601 294 to make a general enquiry about their cover, to get support for your specific insurance policy and to make a claim if your are an existing policyholder.